summon a horse whith a horn

dovajoaquim

hello,sometimes i like to play skyrim with no fast travel and loosing sight of ur ride happens a lot,there are acouple of summonable rides avayable but what realy would make an impretion was summon your ride whith a war horn, i saw this whith the mod tania the ermit and vilja. But,i don't know if i'm asking too much i know nothing of modding,another feature was the possibility to chair your seatle whith a companion or wife. one ride two people that would be awsomme.thank you for reading.

For the horn summoning, I believe that a few horse mods for regular Skyrim had that feature. Unfortunately, I dont think any of those mods will be ported until after SKSE64 is released with the ability to handle those mods' needs.

As of right now, this is your best bet: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2174/? I use it and haven't had any problems. It's also pretty lore-friendly. That being said, Convenient Horses had such a feature where you could call a horse with a horn, but it has yet to be ported.