RIP Felix

Deleted1848331User

I lost mine too over a year ago. She got sick in August and we lost her in September. I know how it feels. Believe me, as impossible as it is to heal, you will eventually. I don't think about it as much these days, but I think about her sometimes. I'm sorry for you loss, but life moves on. But if you keep him with you as you continue to live you own, then it won't even seem that you lost him at all. I always keep her with me, and it makes me feel better every time the thought enters my mind. We had many memories together, memories that haven't died. You still have those. Keep those alive.

It's always rough when you lose someone close to you; especially if it is a pet. Animals will always love you, whether they like your favorite color or not. :happy:

I remember our cat Miko. She was 18 years old when we (unfortunately) put her down. Looking back, it was probably for the best. Her liver was failing, and she was having trouble walking. We didn't want her to die naturally, only to live the rest of her life in pain.

Live with the memory of the life of Felix.

Best wishes.

Edited by IndorilTheGreat