Mod ideas of Buildings and Clothing!

Maimy

Hello there. I have no skill in modding, however I have a few ideas for a few mods that I think would be great.

Hyrule Castle: Zelda fans knows what I am talking about! Basicly, a White castle inspired by the castle in Zelda, Preferably with a bath and garden included! There are many other wonderfull buildings and landscapes in this game that would make a great addition to Oblivion.

Claymore: The anime. I, personaly love the design of the armour they wear there and the weapons! It'd be great if I were able to wear them myself.

Snowfall town: A beautifull town, pure white with snow. Warm lanterns that fill the streets and perhaps a castle for the player? And a warm indoor bath for the townsfolk!

Sheena gear: The lady Ninja in Tales of symphonia. Her gear is amazing.

Well, I'd be happy if anyone get's intressted in any of these suggestions. I have not seen mod's like these but if they exist and I have missed them I apologize. Aswell if they're Hard to make! If anyone needs reference pictures just say the word.

Have a nice day.

• 3 years later...
I agree. These mods REALLY need to see the light of day and its really bothering me that they haven't. Skyrim is the best place to introduce these mods, but I haven't heard ANYTHING. I'm half temped to start hunting people down and asking for some of these.

We could really do with some more Fire Emblem armor.

Yes, yes we could.

Gabriella's has some Nephenee sets, which of course I adore, but more would also be nice.

Do you happen to have a link for that? :P

I know SPB has some Fire Emblem stuff, but unreleased.

I also know that Eirika's outfit was on the Nexus at some point in the past, but is long gone.