[LE] Setting Up A Normal Imbuing Chamber

Are you just trying to set up the imbuing chamber? Sounds like you have some other stuff going on such as an additional chest and items hidden below the floor and and xmarker?

Yes, just want to get the chamber working. But if you go to the interior where DLC2 has this setup, there is a hidden "container" (have to view markers to see it) that is linked from the lever/activator.

There is also an xmarker pointing towards the chamber, which is probably for NPCs, I'm not sure.

But at the end of the day, all I want to do is make the thing work in my player home.

You should have 3 items:

DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingBooksContainer (this is hidden outside of your work area)

DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingChest

DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingLever

-Linked Ref to the Container

-DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingSCRIPT with properties filled:

DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingChest (which is the Chest REF above)

DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingBooksListSTATIC

DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingReciptsList

DLC2ExpSpiderCraftingResultsList

-NorPullBarSCRIPT (with no properties)

Forget about the xmarker.

Edited by NexBeth

So the good news is, I definitely had everything setup right.

The 'meh' news is... it was a save file issue. I started a whole new game and tested that way, worked like a charm.

Frustrating cause it's not always easy to test things from new save files and one never knows when it's that or just mistakes in the setup.

Anyhow, issue resolved now. Thank you for your responses to me, that's really appreciated.

Try using coc cell ID in the console to test rather than always using a save.

Yeah thanks, that's basically what I did along with the Quick Start mod, but that's still a tad more of a pain than just loading a save. Since you have to make the character and what not.

That said, half the time loading a save crashes when I'm making changes so it probably ends up being a wash on time really.

Thanks again.