Reform the Crimson Scars.

tnu

I was wondering if anyone was intrested in a mod that would allow the playere to reform the crimson Scars with some cool quests and rewards new members etc. like for example a quest to infiltrate and Elimenate the Dark Brotherhood

Are you saying you'd like to be a part of this mod, or that you want someone else to do it? I'd be willing to help out, I can't do anything other than quests. PM me if you want to be part of a group, otherwise I can't.

That's all I can offer,

Sorry,

Em

i stillhave troubel with the Object window cant place things righht i thoughtt he key to ground an object was the F key but it always sinks the object i tho the ground for some reason. there should be a quest arc where you have to infiltrate the brotherhood and destroy them (Like the Purification quest and the quests where you elimenate the black Hand except if you have Lucin Approach you you kill him instead he'd use the genaric Imperial Cowering for that ) but i'm n ot sure what all to do i just kidn of pulled this idea out of my hat. I'm really trying to figure a quest arc that will require you to rebuild the Scars adding a larger hideout where Deepscorn Hollow would be your personal hideout. and a psersonal thing to not disable the rumors option for those who use CSR. i'd rather not use the mechanical voiceovers though i am probably making no sense

Uhh, not really making sense. What I got was:

I'm having trouble with object placing, I can't place things right. I thought f key was ground to object (?) but it always sinks the objects through the ground though for some reason. I think the quests should be where you have to infiltrate the brotherhood and destroy them- like the purification quest and when you kill a few of the black hand. I'm not sure, I just pulled this idea out of my hat (what hat? Why wear a hat on the computer? hmmmm...) I'm really trying to figure out quests where you rebuild the scars having a big hideout, but Deepscorn Hollow is your personal hideout.

I think first a couple of quests where you recruit some members, then you join the DB, and get to speaker by killing other people, then you get your people in and basically you own the DB? How's that? Just a basic idea, we can expand on it later.

Cheers,

Em

that sounds brilient and you can get the change to kill or turn Arquen and so mthingv about the night motehr because i'm not sure of the Scars Standing on the relation betwene Sithis and The Night Mother

As far as I know, the Crimson Scars worship the night mother and sithis. They used to be part of the DB, didn't they? Anyways, my gaming computer went kaputt so I can't start till monday. But we can work on ideas!

Recruiting People:

You get a letter from someone who was kicked out of the Dark Brotherhood. He asks if you'd like to reform the crimson scars, because he knows you don't always follow the rules. We could set up a requirement like: infamy-3 cannot be in dark brotherhood.

You agree to meet up with this guy in a pub in Skingrad, and he tells you how he was exiled (spoiler on how, highlight to read)

for killing people, but really he's been accused by the speaker who betrays the db in the proper storyline

he says he hates the db (he didn't realise it was a traitor) and how he heard about the crimson scars from a couple of guys. He still worships sithis and the night mother, but would prefer if the db was destroyed, and the crimson scars it's replacement. He gives you a list of people to recruit. He knows them, but they don't trust him enough. And thus, the recruitment quest begins!

Not perfect, I know. How about a little quest you have to do for each person, and when you've done them, you end up with a team of 9? you, as the listener, the guy you spoke too first as a speaker, then you choose 3 others?

Just an idea. Your thoughts?

Em

very nice i always welcome ideas because i tend to not have enough of my own. you are brilient my friend the thing is in order to reform you should have to be a vampire and so should the others thus the concept of the Crimson Scars. ofcorse this would have to be relighent on the Deepscorn Hollow plugin or not i dont know. but there should be a public sanctuary in each city (or not i'm just throwing ideas around) and have deepscorn Hollow be a privet listners hideouti saw this idea that Greywin was insane and Sithis actualy does speek to vampires prehaps more so then others. this could be somthing li ke the Clan Realu Mod who knows how it will progress?

EDIT: I just had an idea to initiate the quest you should have to read a note or book in Deepscorn Hollow or prehaps you could ge tit strait from Greywins Journal prehaps the Journal could give you the idea to speek to Rowly Erdwulf about reforming the Scarswhich would add a new topic to him about the Scars

Archived