csnook - BANNED

myrmaad

csnook banned.

Uploading a potentially game breaking file and cursing out a staff member.

Also change your title CSNOOK. You only want fame and draw members' attention or really help people with what you are doing with this tweaks in the ini file..?

Respect the community and make the changes or you will be reported for misleading title and falsified description.

ALSO (SOS) :

You have this lines in skyrim.ini:

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

uGridsToLoad=7

they are totally wrong because changing ugrids from default value(5) your saves will be broken if you want to go back to default.This tweak is fps killer for medium to high end pc and you are saying that you are helping to increase fps??Also the first line is TOTALLY wrong it has to be ugrids value+1 x2 (=64 for ugrids 7) but with this and some other tweaks I can see that you don't know what you are doing.

As this user has stated... These changes will make performance WORSE. Setting the cell buffer lower also suggests that you are intentionally trying to corrupt saves (despite Skyrim automatically fixing this to the right value based on uGridsToLoad) or that you have little idea what you are actually doing. Setting this value lower than 5 would also likely lead to numerous AI and display issues, in particular with dragons which frequently cross from one cell to the next.

He didn't have to report csnook, csnook reported himself.

Please fix the file, fix the description, or remove the mod, or you will be banned for uploading a 'mod' that was designed (however poorly) at breaking people's games.

*edit* On second thought, removed the files. Uploading a whole .ini will cause issues with anyone trying to use it since their graphics card specifications are different from your own, and will lead to Skyrim just generating a new one based on their card, or crashing. Please learn more about how these files work, and use a text file containing snippets of the .ini explaining which changes you feel are beneficial rather than uploading your whole .ini.

o ya cell buffer helps the game from crashing report me B**ch maybe you should get your facts straight. it increased my FPS so SHUT THE FU*K UP GO ON SOME WERE

i probably get banned :))