Join the Thalmor

drakkenfan

It would be really awesome if there were a mod to join the Thalmor, and do a lot of quests for them. It could start out as small quests to hunt down Talos worshippers (like the quest given by Ondolemar in Markarth), and then lead to the player officially joining the Thalmor and being given Thalmor robes or Elven armor. The final quest could be something huge... like assassinating a Jarl that doesn't like the Thalmor, and manipulating the Thanes and people of that city to put a Thalmor agent on the throne. Edited by drakkenfan

Unless you actually ARE a highelf I do not support this idea, it would ruin the game and the TES-LORE. If someone makes it just for high-elf to join, well than, thatwould be good. Thalmors would kill u at first sight if they could so NONE of them would want u in their ranks unless u'r one of the elves. Sorry dude.

not a fan of the thalmor but i agree this should be for high elf players only the thalmor are elitists to the extreme they would NEVER allow a non Altimer to join them

Oh I don't know about that. I think the Thalmor are smart enough to take advantage of any situation. For instance, if a Nord truly and honestly wanted to join them, I think they would find his race as a useful asset, and use him as an informant to find out Talos Worshippers. For instance, they don't hesitate to use plain-clothed Khajiit as their assassins in towns that don't let the Thalmor in (such as Stormcloak areas). The Thalmor find crafty ways to turn things to their advantage, and would probably love to have a few members of other races secretly working for them.

not a fan of the thalmor but i agree this should be for high elf players only the thalmor are elitists to the extreme they would NEVER allow a non Altimer to join them

Thalmor ranks consist of Bosmer and sometimes even Dunmer

Thalmor ranks consist of Bosmer and sometimes even Dunmer

i would love this mod.

i think the Thalmor are pro all elves, not just high elves.