Spells doing obscene amounts of damage.

TheShribe

In order for us to find the cause for this, we need a list of all the mods you use. Any magic related mods is probably the culprit.

The mods that I think might be causing it are:

Apocalypse spells

phenderix spells

lost grimoire spells

Ordinator perks

Wildcat combat

I could post my entire mod list if that would help. (I'd really rather not though, its kinda huge)

Try disabling those mods one by one and see which one is causing it. Alternatively, you could disable all of them and, if that fixes it, you know atleast one of those mods is causing the problem, making the solution simple.

The quickest way to nail down which mod is causing a problem is to always divide by halves. Disable half the mods, if it's fixed you know it's one of those, if not, then it's in the other half. Then disable half of those mods, and so on. If you have a hundred mods you can nail it down in 7 tries. If you have 256 mods, 8 tries.

The quickest way to nail down which mod is causing a problem is to always divide by halves. Disable half the mods, if it's fixed you know it's one of those, if not, then it's in the other half. Then disable half of those mods, and so on. If you have a hundred mods you can nail it down in 7 tries. If you have 256 mods, 8 tries.

thanks, I'll try that