Come fly with me

Thoreai

So after a long time of not playing new vegas, i got back, dissapointed a bit from skyrim.

There was a quest that was corrupting the game's save files, the Come fly with me quest....i got the glitch several times before i found out it was this quest causing it, wich also made me stop playing new vegas.

Therefore i wanted to ask, is this quest still corrupting save files, or has this issue been adressed in the patches, does anyone know please?

It did? When was that? I had no problem with it except for the time when I used to use mod that connects Mojave and Capital Wasteland.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Come_Fly_With_Me scroll down.

Ofcourse these corrupt save files werent happening to everyone, but the quest was glitchty, i remember a lot of people posted about it, thats why i wanted to know if it got fixed in the patches....i guess i will have to find out.

Edited by pavy

yes its still ruined as well as vault 34 eats my saves....this goes now since the first patch and i dont think bugthesda will ever fix this.watched the same prozedere on a friend of mines pc,same result,come fly with my is savecorupting for him as well :/