Legion is gone but NCR still hangs around!!1

SHazardous

So I chose to go with Yes Mans plan and the end result was Legion wiped out, Mr. House unplugged and NCR was told to pack their bags and run back home. But to my disappointment after end story NCR was still around everywhere.

This mod request would be for those to install who like me, took over Mojave at the end of the game.

We need a mod for helping NCR go back home.

Here is some thoughts that might work;

I don't think just removing NCR completely wouldn't work. Too many places would be left without npc's. Of course it would be good start.

Replacing NCR with different NPCs/factions in different locations is better. They could still stay in the mojave outpost, like I think ending story told. NCR embassy can stay, with just a few guards in embassy gate and yard. But guards patrolling around strip must go. Also some random NCR soldiers can stay around wasting their money on boose and women.

Ranger stations and such could have Independent New Vegas soldiers or something like that. New Vegas Militia. Mojave Republic Army. etc.

Followers of the apocalypse will spread around Mojave and will also establish second base somewhere in southern Mojave. Maybe the old police station or Primms NCR camp.

Also non-feral ghouls would have place in New Mojave. They might take over one of the NCR ruled places, maybe Helios or Black Mountain or better yet Searchlight. They could also re-open Searchlight airport and Boomers can then fly ppl from Nellis to Searchlight. And from Mojave to New California Republic and Capitol Wasteland etc. :) There would also be random vertibirds with boomer emblems flying around Mojave every now and then.

There might be greater need for mercenaries and player could enlist to one of the Mercenary groups for some guests

And many other possibilities open after NCR leaves.

Edited by SHazardous

I'm currently working on a mod like this. What I'm hoping to do with it is for it to cover all the endings and pretty much shape the wasteland based on what you did during the MQ, my mod would be like...an expansion on the story line. Here it is, although it's not got any new content it has a pretty solid script and all reported bugs have been fixed

Continue After Ending

• 3 weeks later...

You could leave some of the Bases there, like CampMcCarran as an NCR Outpost and the Mojave Outpost because that's their Borderstation. Some Outposts of the NCR could be stronger and grow into fullsize Bases, like Primm. I don't think the Yes Man Regime will include all of the playable map, so the NCR will be allowed to make sure People can get to new vegas to spend their Caps.

Even when playing "neutral", the NCR is better Business then the Legion. The NCR wants your Stuff. When they can't get to it, they'll try to trade for at least some of it. The Legion will try to kill you for being decadent.

So some NCR Presence should still be there. But the Legion camps should be deserted.

You could leave some of the Bases there, like CampMcCarran as an NCR Outpost and the Mojave Outpost because that's their Borderstation. Some Outposts of the NCR could be stronger and grow into fullsize Bases, like Primm. I don't think the Yes Man Regime will include all of the playable map, so the NCR will be allowed to make sure People can get to new vegas to spend their Caps.

Even when playing "neutral", the NCR is better Business then the Legion. The NCR wants your Stuff. When they can't get to it, they'll try to trade for at least some of it. The Legion will try to kill you for being decadent.

So some NCR Presence should still be there. But the Legion camps should be deserted.

I think McCarran is too far inside new vegas area... but with Mojave Outpost and Primm I agree. Although what comes to Strip I don't know If NCR is too welcome there anymore. Primm could replace Strip as troops' new place to blow of some steam and loose their money. And the area between Primm and Mojave Outpost would have srtong NCr presence and some bigger setlements could grow there. Around police station and gas station maybe.

Trading relationship with NCR sounds good too. There could be bigger NCR caravan which runs between Mojave Outpost and New Vegas. It should be strongly protected by NCR troopers, not just 1 or 2 but more... also more than 1 Brahmins -maybe 3 to 5.

Edited by SHazardous