Dwemer powered armor

perfection

I find it strange that even though averybody goes into these dwemer ruins, fights the construct found there, and that there is some serious study going on of dwemer tech, that nobody thought to make their own, as a craftable machine, or to make something that is both armor and a construct..

My proposition is this:

Make an esp. that eneables you to make a special suit of armor, using a combination of dwarven metal ingots, dwarven oil, dwemer gears, dwemer gyros, and filled soul gems you can create your very own dwemer powered armor with each part providing different bonuses.

- Body armor: 1 Grand soul gem (filled with grand soul), 2 dwemer gears, 1 dwemer gyro, 1 dwarven oil, 6 dwarven metal ingots, 4 leather strips, 2 leathers, 2 steel ingots

When equipped provides +1000 carrying capacity, fortify unarmed combat +20, +50 health/stamina, fortify block +20

- Helmet; 1 Common soul gem (filled with common soul), 1 dwemer gear, 1 dwarven oil, 4 dwarven metel ingots, 2 steel ingots, 1 leather, 2 leather strips

When equipped provides night eye, fortify archery +20, +50 magica, 2X magica regen

- Gauntlets/ boots; 1 Common soul gem (filled with common soul), 1 dwemer gear, 1 dwarven oil, 3 dwarven metel ingots, 2 steel ingots, 1 leather, 2 leather strips

When equipped the boots provide +250 carrying capacity, 2X speed

When equipped the guantlets provide +250 carrying cappacity, fortify block/one handed weapons +20, or fortify two handed weapons/archery +20

To say the least this armor would have to have a significant Armor bounus for the expense, preferably somewhere above legendary quality dragonplate for starting out.

Also make an esp that allows you to recreate the smaller dwarven spheres and spiders from salvaged parts, as long as you have a sufficient blacksmithing and enchanting level say, the dwarven smithing, advanced armors, and arcane blacksmith perks for blacksmithing, and soul squeezer and corpus enchatnter, for enchanting.

Have the created construct be in the dog companion, so that that nobody has to write more code just to get it to work.

I have aven found refences to something like this in game in the book entitledd "Chimarvamidian", which actually talks about a dwemer MAKING a construct armor.

I have a few ideas on how it might look.

Edited by perfection

As long as it's not just armor that makes you look like a Centurion, I'm down with this idea. Maybe different kinds of "Power armor" as well?

For example, the basic armor could be a one-piece armor you could equip (Or maybe a one piece armor with different gauntlets?) that would remove your ability to equip weapons, but it would give you unarmed attacks akin to the Dwarven Sphere's crossbow attack in one hand, and a large Centurion-like hammer in the other.

Maybe even different styles too.

The first would be basic Dwarven armor, then you could move up to making Glass construct armor, and maybe even more, all the way up to a hellish suit of Daedric power armor.

As long as it's not just armor that makes you look like a Centurion, I'm down with this idea. Maybe different kinds of "Power armor" as well?

For example, the basic armor could be a one-piece armor you could equip (Or maybe a one piece armor with different gauntlets?) that would remove your ability to equip weapons, but it would give you unarmed attacks akin to the Dwarven Sphere's crossbow attack in one hand, and a large Centurion-like hammer in the other.

Maybe even different styles too.

The first would be basic Dwarven armor, then you could move up to making Glass construct armor, and maybe even more, all the way up to a hellish suit of Daedric power armor.

Well it really depends on what I can get as far as models are concerned. I was really hoping that I could entice someone to make the models, I can do some of the stuff but I really don't want to just reskin the ingame armors and call it new, I really want it to be a whole new set of armor that really makes you bad ass without it being too broken. I mean I am looking for something akin to the terminator armor from Warhammer 40K just not with guns, maybe with custom shock cannons mounted on the shoulders. And I was hoing for something with different styles but that would be up to the model maker.

Below is a rough Idea of what I want but I am not good at doing this on a computer, and my model making skills are not up to snuff compared with the rest of the community.

• 2 weeks later...
loving this idea. i can't really offer much in the way of modeling help but if you need anyone to help out with the CK or texturing, let me know.