Real Skyrim Dragon flying over Pyrenees

nachooo

Ok , please do not take any offence over what i'm going to say . I'm writing this post based on the comments i've read after watching the videos you posted.

All i see in those videos are clouds. Nothing else. I'm more than sure that Science knows exactly what those clouds are . Now some people seem to want to beleive that they are air spirits called Sylphs and that they are here to destroy the chemtrails. That they are atcualy Fighting the Chemtrails. I'm sorry but the thing about spirituality is that it basicly allows people to make up any story that they like because spirituality is all about beleifs.

If you want to explain something through science, you need physical and visual proofs. In other words , science brings facts that are real and proven.

Spirituality brings stories that usualy don't make any sense at all in the eyes of science. I beleive that some people simply want to beleive in those Sylphs sooo badly that they simply say : '' the hell with facts and the hell with proof , I CHOOSE to beleive that they are real"

Now how reasonable is that ? Some people even claim that they are able to hear them . Humm, i'm sorry but just because you're looking at clouds and you're hearing something , that doesn't mean that the clouds are talking to you. Whatever you're hearing may or may not come from the same direction you're looking at . Yes wind does make noise , i hear it too, but i never beleived that it was clouds talking to me .

Now i have to admit that the clouds in both videos that you showed are realy beautifull. They realy are . And yes one of them kinda looked like the Dragons of skyrim with the horns and all but it's still just water in gas form being spread by the wind currents .

If anything , i'd say that mother nature is an excelent artist . But do i beleive that those beautiful clouds are air spirits. No i don't.

So unless a scientist who has studied clouds or the sky in general all his life, comes to me and tells me that there is definatly something weird about those clouds and that he cannot explain it . I'm gonna keep calling them clouds.

That being said, yes the videos were still nice to watch. The sky realy does bring beautiful things when you take the time to look at it .

Krawll

Ok , please do not take any offence over what i'm going to say . I'm writing this post based on the comments i've read after watching the videos you posted.

All i see in those videos are clouds. Nothing else. I'm more than sure that Science knows exactly what those clouds are . Now some people seem to want to beleive that they are air spirits called Sylphs and that they are here to destroy the chemtrails. That they are atcualy Fighting the Chemtrails. I'm sorry but the thing about spirituality is that it basicly allows people to make up any story that they like because spirituality is all about beleifs.

If you want to explain something through science, you need physical and visual proofs. In other words , science brings facts that are real and proven.

Spirituality brings stories that usualy don't make any sense at all in the eyes of science. I beleive that some people simply want to beleive in those Sylphs sooo badly that they simply say : '' the hell with facts and the hell with proof , I CHOOSE to beleive that they are real"

Now how reasonable is that ? Some people even claim that they are able to hear them . Humm, i'm sorry but just because you're looking at clouds and you're hearing something , that doesn't mean that the clouds are talking to you. Whatever you're hearing may or may not come from the same direction you're looking at . Yes wind does make noise , i hear it too, but i never beleived that it was clouds talking to me .

Now i have to admit that the clouds in both videos that you showed are realy beautifull. They realy are . And yes one of them kinda looked like the Dragons of skyrim with the horns and all but it's still just water in gas form being spread by the wind currents .

If anything , i'd say that mother nature is an excelent artist . But do i beleive that those beautiful clouds are air spirits. No i don't.

So unless a scientist who has studied clouds or the sky in general all his life, comes to me and tells me that there is definatly something weird about those clouds and that he cannot explain it . I'm gonna keep calling them clouds.

That being said, yes the videos were still nice to watch. The sky realy does bring beautiful things when you take the time to look at it .

Krawll

You are right, but I decided to live in a magic world so this way, nature presents itself in a beauty way:)

IJust to clarify one thing, clouds aren't in gas form. They are very much liquid. It only gives that impression because the droplets of water are so small and light that the wind carries them. :whistling:

You are right, but I decided to live in a magic world so this way, nature presents itself in a beauty way:)

Translated to: "I want to believe, and I know it's not true, but I act as if it is true to make my life more fun."

I can understand that.

It does polarize people though.

Jesus f**ing christ some people leave me in a state of awe at their stupidity....

IT'S NOT A GHOST/ GOD/ JESUS/ THE DALAI LAMA/ A MONSTER/ A SOUL/ MUHAMED

it's a cloud.

This knife cuts both ways.

There is nothing wrong of him believing that, everyone lives in their own world, even you, but i cant understand why are you getting so worked up over something like this and throwing insults.

@OP

I enjoyed the vid, thank you.