Nexus need to get thier act together

anaxanamoon

And also, how many times do I have to say this? Put it in the right forums, this is for skyrim, not for you to moan, put it in the off topic or something, it will just get locked here when a moderater sees it

Scroll the page up and take a look at who made the first reply.

OT: I never had all the problems the OP has had. Not seen a virus yet. He may need to do a major virus scan because it sounds like its his system. As for the website getting slow, well that's to be expected on busy days.

I have never had any problems with this site, either from downloading, viruses, or even the site being slow. I use opera or chrome web browers, no adblockers, and avast free antivirus. And I am using a tethered cell phone for internet, so the internet is usually slow on other sites

I don't think you should be complaining about getting a service as great as the Nexus for free. If you were paying for the service monthly or by download, THEN you could complain. But the Nexus is doing what they do for free. So don't complain unless it makes your computer implode.

sorry written in error

Edited by Frosty1976

Has anyone been getting the fake anti-virus browser hijacker?

It's quite harmless as long as you don't click the .exe file, it can appear

even by clicking on a picture, ie mod jpg image, so look like a bit of

cross scripting going on there.

i have been getting it I just close the window and try again (running chrome)

I've never gotten a virus from the Nexus, and I run scans daily sometimes. Even when I don't, my security is usually running a full scan whenever I leave the pc alone for a few minutes. It sounds like the OP might have problems unrelated to the Nexus.