Aela the Huntress Fan Topic

KniaTheHuntress

Well, I didn't see one on here, hell, I haven't seen any fan topics at all on this site. And I think that's something that needs to be fixed. Well, unless no one actually wants any.

So here is my fan topic of Aela the Huntress, the most awesome NPC in all of Skyrim, plus she's never annoying, and quite beautiful.

So, basically talk about her however you want, post screens you've taken, or fanart you've found or made yourself even. Whatever you want to do regarding Aela go ahead.

Oh yes. Oh yes.

Aela is the type of NPC that can never bark enough. ;)

Just don't marry her. Drains her personality and turns her into the same soulless shrew as every other wife in Skyrim.

Hmm... Perhaps that's more realistic than I first gave it credit for...

Even if the player can marry her, i think she is a lesbian :P

Specially when that "I killed a bear yesterday" girl wants that Aela mentors her even if they have nothing in common as... Farkas? points out.

What exactly is this facination with Aela? I couldn't stand her and I was rolling my eyes at every butch macho thing that came out of her mouth...

I agree 100%. I'm all for empowered women, but Aela is just butch. The quicker i finished the Companions quests the quicker i never had to talk to her again.

Even if the player can marry her, i think she is a lesbian :P

Specially when that "I killed a bear yesterday" girl wants that Aela mentors her even if they have nothing in common as... Farkas? points out.

Caught that too! Over hearing that conversation was hilarious and gave my female PC hope.

Oh yes. Oh yes.

Aela is the type of NPC that can never bark enough. ;)

Just don't marry her. Drains her personality and turns her into the same soulless shrew as every other wife in Skyrim.

Hmm... Perhaps that's more realistic than I first gave it credit for...

Agreed and agreed. Somehow marrying her seems like the wrong thing to do for anyone who really gets her anyway, like putting a werewolf in a cage. Oh, wait, maybe that says more about me and how I view marriage. I suppose it doesn't have to be that way...

Edited by thesapien

I saw this thread when first posted but feel like a horrible fan because I've got no art or anything to really add. But after seeing some frost trolls pop in here under a fan thread, I thought I would at least add that, yes, she is my favorite.

I hope to see this thread grow and would love to see fanart.

Also, any advice, like where to take her or places not to?

Any best mods for her? Is there anyway to get her to wolf out in combat?

Do you have best strategies when in combat and having her along?