KniaTheHuntress

But after seeing some frost trolls

So the logic we've got here is

If you don't like Aela

You are a troll!

.... Yes?

Fan art time!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2wokd28.jpg

This is by far the best one out there. I have a bunch others, I'll post them over time. Just don't want to clog up this post with too many.

Also, does anyone know which outfit this is? Is it a mod? Or something available in game? My brains itching with recognition of it but I can't find it anywhere.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/2226910-1325769092.jpg

Caught that too! Over hearing that conversation was hilarious and gave my female PC hope.
haha, well, i found some of the unconditional consequences of marriage system in Skyrim to be fun. The first thing that i did, with my male pc, was asking the blacksmith in Riften if he was interested in me, it was hilarious :D That said, Skyrim is full of "macho womans" (to the point of finding a woman that says to you "U NO STAND THE SIGHT OF STRONG NORD WOMAN?" ) but Aela particularly does looks like she plays for the other team.
Also, does anyone know which outfit this is? Is it a mod? Or something available in game? My brains itching with recognition of it but I can't find it anywhere.
Triss outfit from The Witcher 2. TW2 is full of interesting woman :P

That's where I recognize it from!

Damn then, that is a mod. Crap, I'm on Xbox, no mods on there...

That's where I recognize it from!

Damn then, that is a mod. Crap, I'm on Xbox, no mods on there...

I kind of like her original better anyway because it's a bit more fitting. Plus, my own character tends to wear the Triss mod (before becoming a werewolf). When you see it in-game it is very clean and almost fancy, not something to tear out of. I just can't picture any of the Companions wearing it.

But after seeing some frost trolls

So the logic we've got here is

If you don't like Aela

You are a troll!

Incorrect. The correct logic is:

You don't like Aela.

You go to an Aela fan thread to state the above.

Then, you are a troll.

Seriously, a fan thread is customarily for fans to share feel good stuff. Fan threads aren't for debates. There are other threads for that and when you disagree in those you're not a troll. See the difference? Yes, "troll" is now a misused term by many who are new to forums or on YouTube, but I'm actually using it quite correctly here.

Oh, just found this one:

http://www.teletoon.com/blogs/en/atnight/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/aela3.jpg

You might have noticed something different about me too. New avatar!

I just found it randomly and the source at teletoon doesn't give credit to any artist???

Edited by thesapien

Any best mods for her

I use this one because I'm not a fan of the vanilla green face paint that obscures most of her face...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7200

You don't like Aela.

You go to an Aela fan thread to state the above.

Then, you are a troll.

For my part, I was simply curious as to why all the love for Aela over other NPCs?

Edited by Sky999

Aela is pretty much a beast. And I am not saying that because she can turn into a werewolf (I don't like werewolves by the way). She's beautiful as well and even if you marry her, she'll only say "hi dear" or "okay love", never "my love" or anything sweet.. Anyway, I love her. :)