Orc male hair for other races

ForkOfTruth

bump for help still pretty lost :)

Please be aware that bumping threads is not allowed here on the nexus sites. Please keep new posts to adding relevant information to the mod request, or edit the new information into the original post at the top of the page.

If you dont get an answer then nobody knows how to help, or cant give you good information that would be helpful.

Please be aware that continuous bumping of the thread will result in the thread being locked/closed.

Please be fair to the other requests by users who are following the rules and not bumping their threads.

-DarkeWolf, Nexus Staff

Edited by DarkeWolf
staff warning

• 6 months later...

So you don't bother to help anyone else out who was also in your predicament?

How about posting some follow-up advice for those of use who also want to know how to do it?

If all you want is a straight up replacer, simply open up the Fallout Mod Manager (Most recent manager I know of that has a BSA browsing function, I could be wrong but that's what I use) and use the BSA browser, you'll find it in one of the various tabs, i believe under tools. You'll be able to figure that out yourself I'm sure.

From there, simply find the files you want and create new folders in your data folder to match the filepath. For example, if a file in the BSA has the following filepath "actors\characters\hair\male" then you'll need to make folders in your Data folder to match that structure. From there, simply extract and place the file you want in the correct folder and you're good to go.

It's a bit rushed and I do apologise, but I hope that was clear enough.

Now, if you don't want a replacer, it gets a bit more complicated. The orc head model is very different from the human or elven head models, which means that there is no way the Orc hair will look good without editing the model. That is why I personally would not use the method I posted above but rather have the models edited to fit human or elven heads.