What ever happened to Moon Base Alpha? and some suggestions

zAzAaZOZO

I have Moon Base Alpha in my download file and added it into this game. I haven't played it in several years and the holo pad still works to get the base built and today the Fly Me to the Moon quest started up. I went to the Plishkin's big teleporter and the Moon Base was not on the destination list to go to. I went to Arnaud's Shuttle ship and we took off and again the Moon was not listed as a destination. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to get to the Moon base?

This mod is nicely different and I wish the original author had created some dialog with the Council to make it a more integral part of Mothership Zeta. MZ and Archer's and Stryker's mod works would make a splendid core for a new Bethesda game. It could be a standalone, but it should have the MZ crew and the various quests the creators made. I would suggest adding HIVE also as that is another major mod that should be a part of the entire FO universe.

One more request. Since the alien mainframe was found in Poseidonus, have the TSC start building new ships. This could involve mining on the Earth and the Moon and combining the Russians working with the Americans to build a fleet complete with Death Rays. Then the idea of the alien fleet coming to attack their tyrants and meeting the new powerful human fleet could be a major DLC. Revelations about the alien tyrants secretly fomenting the war between the US and China would be excellent. Paint the new ships black and have the TSC logo prominently on the top and bottom of the ships. I for one play this one DLC with the fantastic Mods more time than the rest of all the FO3 quests. Bethesda will have to pony up and pay the guys for their creative mods so be fair Bethesda, and you might want to hire them as they seem to have a lot more imagination then your storyboard authors on FO4. That game is beautifully wrought, but the story and the endings are a major disappointment.

Edited by zAzAaZOZO

I went to the other shuttle and discovered the author used that one to get to the moon. That ship is the local shuttle to get to Rivet City and Pt. Lookout. Anyway I traveled back to the moon again today and rediscovered that excellent base that StrykZ made. Now I have to jump from the floating plates to get to the mainframe. That is one of most frustrating quests in Nexus mods. It almost makes a Quest for Heaven enjoyable. Almost. Anyway overall Moon Base is an excellent mod and I recommend it for all you TSC fans.

Edited by zAzAaZOZO