Task based perks

dasteru

Would someone be able to make a mod that gives each of the perks automatically after certain related tasks are completed? instead of having points to freely distribute at each level up. Similar to Xatmo's skill perks for new vegas but possibly even more detailed, like having weapon damage perks added after killing a certain number of NPC's/Creatures with the given weapon type. Contract killer after killing a certain number of friendly NPC's, Life giver after taking and healing from a certain amount of damage, Swift learner once you get 9 intelligence ect. and then have intense training let you raise a stat point every 3-4 combat levels.

Would someone be able to make a mod that gives each of the perks automatically after certain related tasks are completed? instead of having points to freely distribute at each level up. Similar to Xatmo's skill perks for new vegas but possibly even more detailed, like having weapon damage perks added after killing a certain number of NPC's/Creatures with the given weapon type. Contract killer after killing a certain number of friendly NPC's, Life giver after taking and healing from a certain amount of damage, Swift learner once you get 9 intelligence ect. and then have intense training let you raise a stat point every 3-4 combat levels.

Ultimate Perk pack

Combat Style Perks

Check those out. Second one is for killing things, first one just adds a bumload of cool new perks, some of which are gained for doing things rather than picked at level up.

Ultimate Perk pack

Combat Style Perks

Check those out. Second one is for killing things, first one just adds a bumload of cool new perks, some of which are gained for doing things rather than picked at level up.

That looks intresting, ill check it out also but, I was talking about changing all of the vanilla perks, not adding new ones. I want the perk points at level up removed from the game altogether and all of the perks other than intense training gained through use or related tasks. with intense training going up 1 point automatically every 3-4 levels allowing you to select an attribute to raise. Im not really into adding new perks to the game, just changing the way the vanilla ones are obtained. I don't like the idea that i can be training small guns for several levels without using anything else then just suddenly be able to make my explosives do more damage without ever having even had an explosive weapon, it doesn't make sense. this would make it so that you have to actually use a given weapon in order to make its type stronger, not just pick and choose what you are good at.

Edit: Just went back and checked the ultimate perk pack and noticed the experience perks file, Definitely a step in the right direction. Hope more is done with it eventually.

Edited by dasteru