The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: There not I didn't state the location of this base.

OOC: The radiation would cover minnesota, by my estimates, and there is already one nuclear fall out... and if you are planning to get away in a helicopter that won't work because the second sun will cause an emp

Edited by Brutii

Alex was about 4 Klicks away when the meltdown happened his chopper piliot flew low and the impact was severe He and the spy then watch the cloud go up in the air, The pilot was dead luckly for them becuase there was only two radiation suits.

OOC: ok, it's a partially finished nuclear reactor so we don't all die

Steven opened the door and looked out the window, the shock wave smashed the window, the explosion wasn't that far away, he flew backwards through the door into the interrogation room, glass stuck in him, moaning in pain. Someone in the hall way was shouting about the end of the world.

"What a cheerful way to end an interrogation." Lilith said, walking over to Steven and helping him up. "Now will you let me and my men go?"

he mumbled something that she couldn't hear properly, but was to long to be a yes

First name: Joshua

Last name*: Evans

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 190lbs

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Distinguishing marks*: Short cropped, but spiky hair. He has a long scar along his left forearm from combat in the Middle East,

Armor: Standard military gear.

Weapons (as of this report): 1. M4 Carbine). 2. Glock 17C. 3. Bowie knife. 4. Grenades. 5. M1A2SEP Abrams Tank. 6. Combat knife (black).

Attatchments* (in order of weapons): 1. Laser pointer, ACOG scope, M26 MASS Shotgun. 2. None. 3. none. 4. none. 5. Tank Urban Survival Kit, Reactive armor, Weapons:(120 mm L44 M256 smoothbore cannon, 2x M2 Browning mount, 2x M240 Machine guns(One pintel mount, one coaxial), 6. none.

Affiliation (if none, put loner): Military

Mutations positive*: none

Mutations negative (required if there is positive)*: none

Special skills (max 3): Leadership. Tactical knowledge, experience with both tanks and aircraft.

Bad at (minimum 2): Managing time, sniping.

Reason for being in the REAM*: Military Deployment to the REAM.

Wishes to leave the REAM: Yes.

Backstory: Joshua Evans was one of thousands deployed to the REAM with his tank and crew.

He was an experienced veteran in the Middle East, as well.

I hope a tank commander isn't too overpowered, but this was a character that I was saving for a modern day roleplay.

Lilith sighed and said "Then do we have to do this the hard way? Just let us go, and no-one gets hurt."

Steven raised his voice "what the f*** you talking about? I said: They don't pay me enough for this s***" he looked at her, and pulled a huge piece of glass from his neck "And you ain't leaving till I get the order, sorry, those are the rules" he said

Alex and the spy limped to the blackhawk which was pinned to a cliff. A horde of mutants were aproaching there position The spy known as G.H.O.S.T (Genral High Obtaining Spy Tau)(Tua is for cofimation of a different spy) got on the minigun and Alex pulled out his sniper.

OOC: Lolage wierd version of the film Blackhawk Down