The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilith went in and sat down, she put both of her feet on the table, her metal high heels glittering in the light as she crossed her legs on the table. Her Snow-white skin illuminated and her yellow eyes bright.

"Put your feet down" Steven said "I want the names of every bandit organisation you know of, locations, strength and anything else you can think of" he said

"Damn," He said,"My only chance to Assassinate Lilith and she's gone," He put his sniper away.He pulled out a coms "Blackshot needs emergancy evac code: Gamma Alpha Foxtrot," A couple of minutes later a blackhawk picked him and healed his wounds. "We're inserting you into a miltary base," a voice said over the com link,"We want you to go inside and overload there main reactor, It will cause choas and give us time to extract you and a High value spy. We have given you a false name and access to the base. Good luck," Alex got out and walked into the base a guard stopped him,"Who are you?" Alex showed high his high leval secrity pass and walked in.

Lilith put her feet on the floor and said "Apart from my Clan? I really have no idea, the rest are all poorly organized, mostly small groups of three or four. Easily dispatched. But i suppose there are a few other's apart from my own gang. There are the spinning blades: Run by a mad-man with an obsession with blades. All of them are dangerous, but poor at organization. The barbed bullets, a group of savages with trigger happy tendencies. And the Desert brutes, giants of men. Very well organized, very well equipped."

Lilith put her feet on the floor and said "Apart from my Clan? I really have no idea, the rest are all poorly organized, mostly small groups of three or four. Easily dispatched. But i suppose there are a few other's apart from my own gang. There are the spinning blades: Run by a mad-man with an obsession with blades. All of them are dangerous, but poor at organization. The barbed bullets, a group of savages with trigger happy tendencies. And the Desert brutes, giants of men. Very well organized, very well equipped."

"Location" he pushed her a map of minnesota, and noticed it was outdated, didn't command realise how much this land was changing? "Mark the locations" he gave her a pen

Alex walked through about 4 miltary checkpoints getting stopped at each on he finally got the main reactor. He activated a small emp and cleared out the control room,he looked at the dials,"Ok thets cause another nuclear fallout here." He pushed the power outlet to max and overided all the safety codes. He then hit the master overide control and walked out. He grabbed the spy and ran to LZ The got in the blackhawk and flew away. All around the base it echoed Nuclear Meltdown in 1 minnte. Edited by Meciathe

Alex walked through about 4 miltary checkpoints getting stopped at each on he finally got the main reactor. He activated a small emp and cleared out the control room,he looked at the dials,"Ok thets cause another nuclear fallout here. He pushed the power outlet make and overided all the safety codes. He then hit the master overide control and walked out. He grabbed the spy and ran to LZ The got in the blackhawk and flew away. All around the base it echoed Nuclear Meltdown in 1 minnte.

OOC: not even some black box agency is going to want another nuclear fall out, not even the russians, everyone is smart enough to know another would spread the fall out across the world, and the base isn't using a nuclear reactor anyway, you wouldn't bring another nuclear reactor into a fall out zone

OOC: I'm going to wait for the guy who made this to comment on this, because I'm not going to start talking just to find out I'm wrong, but I'm not just going to accept a Chernobyl which everyone's character is going to die from