The REAM

TheCalliton

James, walked around the corner and reseved a transmition from Mi5. "We need you to report weekly on progress, and keep out of trouble," James walked back round the corner and waited for archer.

Archer got out the Hum Vee "Hey, you new round here?" he asked

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes," Said handing archer documents of his service records.

"Who Dares Wins" Steven said, and held out his hands "Gunnary Sergeant Steven Archer, US military, Ex-SAS" he said

"Nice to meet you" James said, he shock archers hand and followed him,"I'm here over the problems with mutants and bandits." James looked around the base. Edited by Meciathe

"Nice to meet you" James said, he shock archers hand and followed him,"I'm here over the problems with mutants and bandits." James looked around the base.

"I guessed, the zone has increased thanks to some *censored*er causing a melt down"

Edited by Brutii

"Great, by the way I was instructed to get infomation on Lilith, I hear she causes a lot of trouble around here." James said as turned a corner and pulled out a picture and a file with imfomation on her.

"Great, by the way I was instructed to get infomation on Lilith, I hear she causes a lot of trouble around here." James said as turned a corner and pulled out a picture and a file with imfomation on her.

"We had her in custody, but she escaped in the chaos following the melt down" Archer handed James his record back

Edited by Brutii

"Right then boys, now we are done here we are going to...." Lilith was cut short when in the distance she could see a horde of mutants..... Among them two black lotus's "WE ARE GOING TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" She jumped in the drivers seat of the stolen Hum Vee and drove through the desert, until she reached the military base, she left her men in the Hum Vee and she slipped in through a window.

She ran down the corridor, looking for Steven, once she saw him and James she picked up the pace and sprinted, she then dropped and slid across the floor, going under James's legs, she got up in a cartwheel and said "Archer! It is urgent!"

"Right then boys, now we are done here we are going to...." Lilith was cut short when in the distance she could see a horde of mutants..... Among them two black lotus's "WE ARE GOING TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" She jumped in the drivers seat of the stolen Hum Vee and drove through the desert, until she reached the military base, she left her men in the Hum Vee and she slipped in through a window.

She ran down the corridor, looking for Steven, once she saw him and James she picked up the pace and sprinted, she then dropped and slid across the floor, going under James's legs, she got up in a cartwheel and said "Archer! It is urgent!"

"Freeze!" Archer pointed her Kalasnikov at Lilith "Your under arrest for trespassing among other crimes, Lilith"