The REAM

TheCalliton

"Don't go all good on me archer! You just murdered a man in cold blood out in the desert. But we really have no time to worry about arresting me, sure you can stick me in a cell. I will get out again. But what is Important right now is that there is a huge horde of Mutants on their way here, among them i saw Steins, lots of them. And two Black Lotus's.... Maybe a Chimera." Lilith said honestly.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't go all good on me archer! You just murdered a man in cold blood out in the desert. But we really have no time to worry about arresting me, sure you can stick me in a cell. I will get out again. But what is Important right now is that there is a huge horde of Mutants on their way here, among them i saw Steins, lots of them. And two Black Lotus's.... Maybe a Chimera." Lilith said honestly.

"No you won't get out" He cycled the bolt and took aim "Whats to stop me shooting you and saying it was self defense, and it wasn't cold blood, it was totally legal"

"Alright take the shot, But the mutants will be all over you. Having the blood of a spotter all over you will attract them like bees to honey. Now are we going to stand here all day or are you going to defend this place?" Lilith said, as the horde was getting closer at an alarming rate.

"This place can hold it own, the base has contingencies. Put your hands on you head and walk towards the cell block, now" he turned and shouted to the gate guard "SHUT THE GATE!" the guard had already seen the mutants and was closing it, Steven turned back to Lilith "MOVE! Oh and, by the way, bee's aren't attracted to honey, they make it"

Edited by Brutii

"Ever fought a black lotus? You are all dead." Lilith walked into the cell and said "Now get the hell out of my cell you bastard." "Oh and it is a saying you dumb american."

"I'm British actually" Steven said, closing the cell door "And I have encountered a black lotus before, what do you think I carry this for?" he held up the gas mask and put it on

"Well, have fun. And if you encounter a chimera. Run." Lilith said, taking her fur coat off, as the cell was hot, revealing an extravagant corset beneath.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mgyYTW2w19c/SbuiwnnQK2I/AAAAAAAAGuw/zodmhbM8J-Y/s400/donna-ricci1.jpg

"Whatever" he said, shouldering his AK-47 and heading out the cell block, he touched a soldier on the shoulder "Ari, watch her"

"Sir,yes,Sir" he said, and the man stood in the cell block, trying to make sure Lilith wouldn't escape

"I've been ordered by Mi5 too capture you and get you back to blighty," James said as he turb Lilith,"So I'm stuck at the moment do I release you know or later, either way I'll going to have to capture you?" Edited by Meciathe