The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've been ordered by Mi5 too capture you and gey you back to blighty," James said as he turb Lilith,"So I'm stuck at the moment do I release you know or later, either way I'll going to have to capture you?"

Ari looked at him for a second, then raised his m16 "Put your hands above your head, drop the weapon on the floor, stay looking at the cell" he took the safety off "move and you die"

"Your really going to shot someone in the SAS," James turned to him,"Think of that American soldiers kills british SAS while he was on a mission for Mi5.My goverment will go mental." Edited by Meciathe

"Your really going to shot someone in the SAS," James turned to him,"Think of that American soldiers kills british SAS while he was on a mission for Mi5.My goverment will go mentally."

"Yes, America can destroy Britain in the click of a button think that" Ari said "Do what I told you to" he tightened his finger "Last warning"

James pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Ari,"That is a letter from your goverment giving me the rite to take her into the custody of me."

Ari took the paper "Still not getting her, you have to do this properly, into the cell" he opened Liliths cell and pushed James in, he locked the cell "Your going to have to stay here till the battles over, then we can see about this"