The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hahaha!! Do you know what happened to the last person who thought they could have their way with me? I cut them right down the middle, and while they were still alive i cut out every organ, saving the heart until last. You can try and shoot me, but it will lead to your death. I am NOT coming with you, or anyone for that matter. Ever."

Archer came back in, there were three men with him, one was decorated with war medals and ribbons and was clearly a colonel, another had no decorations, the second was a civilian, probably a research scientist, and the third was unmistakably a high rank because he had as many medals as the colonel, but was a commander. The colonel looked at James "Put the gun down, lets not start world war three between america and the UN. Why do you want Lilith?" Edited by Brutii

"They probably want to stick me in a lab and dissect me. I am an Albino, who has yellow eyes and mutated eyesight. On top of the fact i weigh less than a child, i am also a Spotter."

"Not the british style, I think..." Steven began

"Did I ask your opinion, son?" The colonel turned back to her "Thats actually what we're planning to do, not the british" then the colonel smiled "Relax, you don't think we'd actually do that, do you?"

Edited by Brutii

"Oh... You were joking. Sorry, i am a little on edge. But please, i will stay locked up, just don't give me to them." Lilith said.

"I don't see the point, I'll have to call the president about this, but I don't think it will matter, right now he wants to contain the radiation, your just a criminal, and I don't think we need Britain to take our criminals, we don't need an Australia yet" The colonel said "Private Ari, let Trooper James out the cell, James, you may continue with your goverments orders as long as they go through me first, got it?"

Edited by Brutii