The REAM

TheCalliton

James got the cell and looked the colenel and saluted,"Here are my orders," James handed handed over a piece of paper which told the colonel of his job to research into the mutants and take samples of mutants to Blighty.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James got the cell and looked the colenel and saluted,"Here are my orders," James handed handed over a piece of paper which told the colonel of his job to research into the mutants and take samples of mutants to Blighty.

The colonel read it, then handed it back and nodded "Very well, but I would like to suggest that your government sends the research team over here, no reason to help spread the Virus out the REAM and across the world."

"Ok now what about her," James said as he turned around to look Lilith.

"Probably stay in custody, awaiting a court hearing. Just because Minnesota's gone to hell doesn't mean the law doesn't matter" The colonel said, Steven made a smirk which made it clear he knew a court hearing wasn't going to happen

"Sir, maybe we should release her. She is causing damage to the bandits and mutants, but we hold her on oath that she won't blow military people up"

"GUNNY! Stop butting in!" The colonel shouted

"Sorry, permission to voice my opinion, sir" Steven said, in a mocking way, the colonel let out a sigh

"Permission granted, what is it gunny?"

"Sir, maybe we should release her. She is causing damage to the bandits and mutants, but we hold her on oath that she won't blow military people up, no more chances after this?" Steven suggested, and he and the colonel looked at Lilith, then the colonel looked to James

"What do you think, trooper?"

Edited by Brutii

"You know, You can do a court hearing, but i will get off. You can release me now if you want, but this oath can only go so far."

The colonels attitude changed "I don't like the way your talking girl! I don't think you get the position your in!"

James walked out the room and took a message from Mi5,"YOu need to send the researchers here if you want a sample." I few hours later a blackhawk landed with about 5 SAS and 3 researchers.

"And i don't think you quite get who you are talking to! SIR!" Lilith said the last word coldly and sarcastically.

The colonel stared at her with an air of amusement "Why don't you enlighten me?" he asked