The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilith smiled and said "You are looking at THE Swiss mafia."

The colonels air of amusement transformed into laughter "Swiss mafia, not american, you think I am scared because you have a couple of thugs? I am a colonel in the most powerful military force in the world!" Steven looked uncomfortable with the colonel saying that, it reminded him how weak his country really was

"A couple of thugs? HAHAHA! You really are a dumb ficken aren't you? Try one of the most powerful mafia in the world. Do you have any swiss bank accounts Colonel? Any of your men? The president? It would be awful if they mysteriously got drained of money would it not? You WILL release me, and if you keep me here my Government, yes that is right MY government will get me out."

The SAS and research team walked in with James at the front,"Is it ok if we take a sample now?" James said as the SAS Lined the edge of the room and the research team walked up to the cell.

"A couple of thugs? HAHAHA! You really are a dumb ficken aren't you? Try one of the most powerful mafia in the world. Do you have any swiss bank accounts Colonel? Any of your men? The president? It would be awful if they mysteriously got drained of money would it not? You WILL release me, and if you keep me here my Government, yes that is right MY government will get me out."

The colonel was having trouble breathing, and stopped laughing, reverted to his rigid military stature "Empty threats, girl, empty threats, you drain my bank account and I just stay on the military another couple of years, the wages will get it back. Your going to wait for your government, and even then, they will have to go through good ol' uncle sams government, you really shouldn't have told me your mafia, guess you don't know though do you?" Steven was trying to contain his laughter, the colonel was completely ignorant of the fact the swiss were in the top 5 richest countries, the colonel looked at The research team "yes" he said

Edited by Brutii

"Either let me go, or i will press charges. If i mention my father in court, you both lose your jobs. Now let me out, or i start gutting people."

The colonel smiled "Make me lose my job, I have 4 years till retirement, it really won't matter to me" he said "And whose the other person you gonna make lose their job? The civilian? He is one of the best minds of the generation, he will get a job at any research site on the planet! The commander? He... actually I don't know anything about him, but that ain't going to matter to me!"

"And it is really going to look good for america when i spill out all over global News what is going on here, the fact that you are willing for me to have samples taken, your blatant disrespect and underestimation of the Swiss Power and Government. Think of charges i could press for this? i could make up whatever i wanted, with my lawyer i would be believed."

"And it is really going to look good for america when i spill out all over global News what is going on here, the fact that you are willing for me to have samples taken, your blatant disrespect and underestimation of the Swiss Power and Government. Think of charges i could press for this? i could make up whatever i wanted, with my lawyer i would be believed."

The colonel nodded and rubbed his chin "I can think now, swiss mutant mafia *censored* imprissoned by american colonel in radioactive zone, my supiriors would read the paper and go 'holy f***! We need to promote that guy!' I get even more money to retire on... you know what, you take us to court, we'll see how this holds up"

OOC: Meciathe the judge and jury?