The REAM

TheCalliton

Gunnar saw the woman in the tower and rolled to the side as she aimed, the bullet grazing his sniper. He took aim and fired a burst back, trying to get her head down. He wanted her alive now, he wanted to know who she was. But he had no time to think of that as he continued to take out her men. His own numbers shrinking a little.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex walked up behind Steven Archer,"You should keep this place locked up better, Any way my names Alex Tucker and i've come to notice were in the same predicament."

Archer turned round "Freeze! You are in direct violation of the qaurentine, you are tresspassing! Didn't you read the signs? ON YOUR KNEE'S!" he aimed his g18 and took three steps back

Edited by Brutii

Alex sat down on a chair "you know your're not really go at this because one I'm not tresspasing I'm in the miltary and two I unloaded that gun earlier knowing you would do that." He said down and started to eat a apple. Edited by Meciathe

Gunnar pressed the barrel of h is revolver harder into her neck "Surrender, and Ill make sure my men dont have their way with you" he was angry, she had killed many of his men, but her men had dwindeled to a managable number.