The REAM

TheCalliton

"Ha! To Switzerland and the rest of the world, i own their biggest and richest bank. No mafia involved, so yeah, you America would be f***ed with bad publicity."

When the Research team entered the cell Lilith was not amused, she ran towards one of the SAS, kicking him in the face, next she grabbed the other and backed up to the cell wall, Her dagger around his throat and her Derringer pointed at the researchers."Try and take a sample and you all die!"

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ha! To Switzerland and the rest of the world, i own their biggest and richest bank. No mafia involved, so yeah, you America would be f***ed with bad publicity."

When the Research team entered the cell Lilith was not amused, she ran towards one of the SAS, kicking him in the face, next she grabbed the other and backed up to the cell wall, Her dagger around his throat and her Derringer pointed at the researchers."Try and take a sample and you all die!"

The colonel raised a revolver "Let them take the sample or you die" he said

"You let them take a sample and i will make sure America comes out of this Scarred, bowing to the MI5 will not look good."

"We wouldn't be bowing, we would be assisting, it will look so much better once the president and the prime minister both say that!" the colonel spat "If you don't shut up, I'll make sure you come out of this with a bullet in your head and call it self defence"

"Threats to kill me now? This is going to look fabulous in court. Willing to let some researchers take samples from a Banker? Who happens to own the biggest Bank in Switzerland is going to look fantastic. Do not be a fool, i know you did not get to be a Colonel by being stupid, so call off the lab coats." Lilith said, pressing her dagger harder into the SAS soldiers neck who was her Human Shield.

"Threats to kill me now? This is going to look fabulous in court. Willing to let some researchers take samples from a Banker? Who happens to own the biggest Bank in Switzerland is going to look fantastic. Do not be a fool, i know you did not get to be a Colonel by being stupid, so call off the lab coats." Lilith said, pressing her dagger harder into the SAS soldiers neck who was her Human Shield.

The colonel kept his gun level "Let them take the sample"

"And again, you seem to be forgetting one very important detail.Human Rights."

The colonel paused, the US military over looked this every day, but how many people in this room other than the girl could he trust to keep quiet? The commander was very by the book, they'd only have to ask him, put Ari on oath and he would tell you everything, Steven was unpredictable, and could go either way, depending on his mood. He sighed and lowered the gun "Stop" he said to the british "You can't force her to give DNA unless you have a warrent because it is needed to solve a crime"

Edited by Brutii