The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(hey guys, just so you all know, im working on a website for this RP. And one thing i forgot to mention, you cannot cure any of the dangerous mutated humans, or any mutated animals. I will post a link to the site when it is finished, just gotta figure out how to make it look good, and what sections to make, gimmie a few days and youll have a large, expansive rp site with an offtopic rp section and a lounge)

"First i need you to bring me that suitcase i left in the apartment... and i need you to stand for me in court."

OOC: Great! Soon we will have a whole site to our selves! I can't wait!!!! :dance: :dance:

"Got it, I have another case to clear up, so the fastest I can get to you is 9pm tomorrow. What mess have you gotten yourself into this time, Lilith?" Nick was about to enter a court room, defending a client against a rape charge, for the second to last time, next time he entered it would be time for a verdict, but despite the evidence surrounding the crime, he was confident it was going to be a 'Not Guilty'

Edited by Brutii

"The usual, charging me with literally everything i have ever done. But for you it should be simple. Just get me the suitcase and be here. 9 sounds perfect, thank you Nick."

"I'll be there, bye for now, Lilith" Nick closed the phone and headed into the court room...

James left with his SAS and got in Hum vee,"Our mission is to take as much s**t in this place as we can." He drove the humm vee in to crowd of mutants. They were dead within 30 secounds.

(ooc, the site is linked now in the original post if you wanna check the progress once in a while. it is nowhere near finished right now

p.s. i made a topic for ya'll to rp in if you wanna move it there)

Edited by TheCalliton