The REAM

TheCalliton

Alex sat down on a chair "you know your're not really go at this because one I'm not tresspasing I'm in the miltary and two I unloaded that gun earlier knowing you would do that." He said down and started to eat a apple.

Archer smiled "Still one in the chamber" he said, then he shouted again "LAST WARNING! ON YOUR KNEES! AT THIS RANGE YOU KNOW I WON'T MISS!"

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"For gods sake your not going to shoot me, because I'm in the SAS," Alex said as he took another bite. He threw the apple in a bin and started to rock on his chair.

"I have a couple of problems with that: One, the SAS are British, not american Two, you look too young for SAS three, I can shoot you anyway because you shouldn't be in an AMERICAN base, and four bet you can't tell me the motto, patch every SAS would know that!"

Edited by Brutii

Lilith slowly edged her hand towards her holster, putting her blade up her sleeve she pulled out her other gun, and slowly moved her hand around the back of Gunners body, until it reached the back of his head. "And i stand a much better chance surviving a bullet to the neck than the head." She emphasized the last word by tapping the back of Gunners head with her gun.

Suddenly a group of mutated humans came running into the camp, moaning and screaming in there manic state, they were not the most intelligent creatures, and began to claw and smash at a fuel tank.Boom. The tank exploded and the mutants were blown up, Lilith was flung aside by the blast.

More mutants swarmed into the camp.

Gnnar swore loudly and turned to face the oncoming swarm of lurkers. He emptied his revolver into one and picked up his fallen AK, unloading several shots into the head on another. He went into a battle craze, having three at his feet, dead, in an instant.

"Oh Joy." Lilith said sarcastically, pulling out her SMG and taking out 4 lurkers in an instant "Men! Forget about the Loners! Kill the Mutants!" And they all obeyed, concentrating there fire on the mutants.

Lilith jumped over a Lurker as it came for her, landing behind it and literally shooting out it's brain.

OOC: Sorry guys, Be right back.

"Are patch is a sword with wings on, Our motto is 'Who Dares Wins' and we were formed in 1941" Alex said as he pulled out his sniper and put in on the table,"Can you stop pointing that at me?" Edited by Meciathe

"Are patch is a sword with wings on, Our motto is 'Who Dares Wins' and we were formed in 1941" Alex said as he pulled out his sniper and put in on the table,"Can you stop pointing that at me?"

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

"Wrong on one count, dick" he said "It's not a winged sword! ON YOUR KNEES!" he shouted, taking out his second clip and putting it in the g18 "Now I have more than one shot, do what I say if you know whats good for you"