The REAM

TheCalliton

"Luckly I always have a spare," he pulled out a secound C4 Dentonator and pressed the button an explosion destroyed about quarter of the base and Alex escaped through all the smoke and debris.

OOC: Be back in a hour going to watcj top gear.

Archer laughed hard, he switched on his radio "Subject terminated in the explosion, sir" a voice crackled back

"We have unconfirmed reports of a fire fight out in the ream"

"So?"

"I need someone to check it out, intel suggest their may be a HVT there"

"Got it" he turned off his radio and looked out the smoke "Don't make me regret this" he said, then went and got into a humvee with a squad of soldiers

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Lilith fell to her knee she fired a shot into Gunners arm, causing his gun to fall to the ground.

She pulled herself up and said "I don't do surrender, but i suppose i could make some sort of arrangement."

There was the sound of an engine of a hum vee, and it bounced over a hill and landed infront of them, Steven stepped out, and a soldier mounted the machine gun on the Hum vee, another soldier stepped out, but the final one sat behind the wheel "What the hell is going on out here?" Steven shouted

Lilith looked at Stephen, the iris of her eyes now visibly glowing yellow, not ceasing "Lilith."

OOC; Steven with a v, not ph

"Stop that" he said "Who are these?" He gestured to the bandits

Edited by Brutii

OOC: Okay XD

Lilith smiled and said "My clan." Her eyes still glowing, she was looking past Steven, at something in the distance.

Steven rolled his eyes "Stop that glowing or I will rip both your eyes out and blame it on a mutant"