The REAM

TheCalliton

"I can't, it is not voluntary." Lilith said, her eyes still glowing, she closed them and tried to stop them, but to no avail. She opened them again, and looked out over Steven's shoulder, suddenly she fired her gun, and a cry was heard in the distance. She had just dispatched of a mutant.

Steven looked back, ignoring the mutants body, the other guy outside whispered to him, Steven nodded and raised his gun "Drop you weapons and take 3 steps away from them, put your hands above your head and wait for instructions, lethal force has been authorised to ensure compliance with military" he ordered

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilith was brave, but not stupid. She then put her guns on the ground, and her SMG. She looked at Steven and said "Men, put down your guns, take three steps away." All of her bandits followed her order without question. Lilith looked at Steven and said "Is there any reason for this?"

"Lilith, 'the bandit queen' you and your men are wanted" he signelled to the other man, and he called into HQ for backup and a squad truck "Usually we wouldn't bother, but since we can..."

Lilith sighed and said "Wanted? isn't everyone in here? What exactly have i done that is worse than anyone else?" Lilith said, trying to talk her way out. But her words were a lie, every one of her actions was a hundred times worse than any other bandit leader, and her men by far the most brutal. She had committed countless crimes, not least among them murder.

Lilith sighed and said "Wanted? isn't everyone in here? What exactly have i done that is worse than anyone else?" Lilith said, trying to talk her way out. But her words were a lie, every one of her actions was a hundred times worse than any other bandit leader, and her men by far the most brutal. She had committed countless crimes, not least among them murder.

"Shut up!" Steven said "I don't want to hear your s***!" he pointed his gun at her "You two" he guestured to the gunner and the other soldier "Stay here until the back up arrives. You are coming with me Lilith, in the Hummer" he said

"This should be cheery." Lilith said willing to comply with Stevens demands. In the bandit world she was known for talking out of situations, or finding more.... peaceful solutions rather than slaughter. Not that she minded which way things went.

She tightened her ponytail, as it was coming loose, her platinum blonde hair reaching the bottom of her spine.

"This should be cheery." Lilith said willing to comply with Stevens demands. In the bandit world she was known for talking out of situations, or finding more.... peaceful solutions rather than slaughter. Not that she minded which way things went.

She tightened her ponytail, as it was coming loose, her platinum blonde hair reaching the bottom of her spine.

Steven got in with her, he tapped the driver on the back "Come on, corporal, get us back to base" he said, the driver nodded, and began to drive the car, music came bursting over the speakers, it was very loud. Steven looked at Lilith as the Hum vee moved "What the hell is up with your eyes?" he asked, struggeling to be heard over the sound of the music and the driver singing along

"Oh the story of my Eyes?... Long version or short?" Lilith asked in a friendly manner.

"The one an idiot like me would understand" he said, but didn't change his tone, then the Hum Vee spun "what the f***! CORPORAL! CORPORAL!" Steven shouted, but the man didn't answer "f*** THIS! WHAT THE HELL *censored*!" he shouted at Lilith "YOU AIN'T ESCAPING!" he shouted, mistaking her having silently arranged this, the hummer flipped and landed upside down

Edited by Brutii