The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex watched as the car spun out of control. He was half a click away on cliff,"One down two to go," He said to himself. He fired again this one shooting the soldier on the turret through the neck.

"That was never the plan!" Lilith shouted as the Hum vee soun out of control. "Give me a gun! And i will show you what i am!"

OOC: No soldier on the turret, plus it wouldn't be two to go in the case that all four soldiers were still on the hummer, it would be three

"what the f*** DO YOU MEAN?" He shouted, struggling to get out the seat belt "Never wearing one of these things again!" he grumbled

Edited by Brutii

Alex then shot again at one of the soldiers towords their neck.

OOC: There was two men in the viehicle, Alex must be deranged because he is shooting non-existant soldiers

Steven stood up, and pulled his barret 50 cal from the back of the car, he aimed it at Alex, he licked his lips and pulled the trigger, firing two shots in quick succession, both heading at a very high speed for Alex's chest

Edited by Brutii

OOC: I thought hummers carried about 5 people.

OOC: Yeah, but read the posts before posting again, there were four in the original fireteam, he left two with the rest of Liliths men, and took lilith, so Alex is shooting non-existant men

OOC: They may do, but the other passengers were dismissed.

"Fine then! I will get my own gun!" Lilith searched around her outfit for her concealed pistol, she pulled out her tiny derringer pistol and said "Perfect."

"f***" Steven turned to face her, then back towards Alex's cliff side, then back at her "DROP IT!" he shouted

OOC: Someone break this! Did Alex get hit?!

Edited by Brutii