The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex knocked out of Archers hand and kicked him away. He pulled out his silenced pistol and aimed it the two of them.

OOC: He is half a click away?! Do you know how far half a click is?! I am officially ignoring your posts until they start making sense

He continued to point the rifle at Lilith "DROP IT"

Alex fired a sniper bullet at archers hand,"I bet people will pay well for her if shes on the miltary hit list."

OOC; Alex still had two bullets put in his chest, explain, lilith just shot his gun away, continue to explain

Edited by Brutii

OOC: my post seamed to come at the wrong times because i only find about yours until I've posted. Pistols don't shoot that accurate at that far it would spray into the cliff even if she could see him she would need a longer range gun like a sniper because they are more stable. Edited by Meciathe

OOC: my post seamed to come at the wrong times because i only find about yours until I've posted.

OOC: Then edit the post, oh, and for your information, a klick is a kilometer, of half a klick is half a kilometer

Steven backed away once she mentioned that she was a mutant "March, the base is two klicks that way" he gestured "We can get there if..." then two trucks past, military, he flaged them down, and saw the remainder of Liliths men in them, and the two men he left earlier

"Hello again boss" one said

"Son of a *censored*, Ari!" he said, and pushed Lilith into the back of one of the trucks, then slapped the side and hopped on, it started to move toward the base

Edited by Brutii

OOC: Do i have to spell it out in giant letters? She is a Spotter, a mutant with extremely heightened sight, almost to the point of her eyes blowing up! Also being a mutant of that ability, she would have supernatural aim and accuracy, her guns would, obviously be tailored to her abilities, being able to hit from that distance.

"Oh this is going to be such fun. My men better survive you know." Lilith said, as she was put in the truck.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Do i have to spell it out in giant letters? She is a Spotter, a mutant with extremely heightened sight, almost to the point of her eyes blowing up! Also being a mutant of that ability, she would have supernatural aim and accuracy, her guns would, obviously be tailored to her abilities, being able to hit from that distance.

OOC: No, a pistol wouldn't be that accurate anyway, it isn't possible, but lets move on, he has two sniper shots in his chest anyways

"Depends" he said as the truck banged along the road

Edited by Brutii