The REAM

TheCalliton

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex picked up his sniper and turned on the thermal he could see the hummurs. He fired oned shot into one of the wheels and the fired two at the drivers heads.

Read again please, no hummers this time, and you know what, sick of constantly being chucked to the side of the road, with someone who complains about supernatrul aim then goes and makes a couple of near impossible shots

The trucks bungled along, their tinted windows making shooting the driver impossible, one of the viehicle ties popped, but the other truck picked up speed and left the other behind, soldiers jumped out of the truck, and shot at the cliff side, Steven peered out the back window of his truck "We lost a truck!" he shouted "MOVE THIS HUNK OF JUNK!" it started to move as fast as it's engines would, and reached the base quickly

OOC: I hate to make this a giant OOC argument, it really ruins decent RP's.... but why is Alex trying to kill us? You put his faction as military, not Loner, so he should be on Archers side.

"Well i am not going to turn hostile if that's what your wondering."

"It depends what you've done, I can see the chair for some of these bastards, on the bright side, we get to leave this waste land for a while"

"Well that is reassuring. We are a clan of Bandits. So don't expect any saints." Lilith said, her eyes back to normal, albeit still yellow.

Steven shrugged, and opened the back of the truck, he pointed his gun at her "Out, now" he said

"Look, do you really need to point that thing at me? I could have killed you in the truck, but i didn't, i am not hostile." So she then got out of the truck as he asked.

"Correction, you could have tried to kill me, you look so weak I could probably crush you with my little finger" he climbed out "Walk" he pointed a none de script military building

"Strength is not everything. Being nimble and fast serves me well." Lilith then walked towards the military building.

"Whatever" he took her to the building, then opened the door, beyond it was row after row of prison cells, he marched her down the hall and into an interrogation room, he opened the door "Go in and sit down" he said