Best destruction rebalance mod

Fallingwater

I ended up using Leveling destruction perks, which also fixes dual casting. To that, I added Multiple summons, which while not a destruction mod certainly makes magic in general more useful.

With two scaling perks and one fire amplifier perk I now feel like I'm actually hurting my enemies instead of barely scratching their healthbars, and I have enough magicka to summon two flame atronachs simultaneously. In short, I can now kick a decent amount of ass and I'm satisfied. My bladed weapons are seeing a lot less use, which also satisfies me.

Unbalanced? Perhaps, but I have still gotten killed once or twice after I applied the mod, so using magic with this mod installed is not an instant "I win" button.

better for rebalancing magic would be if magic skills actually increased the effectiveness of spells, instead of reducing mana costs.

don't know about you, but I would rather cast 2 destructive spells that cuts down almost all my mana BUT do some real damage, than spam spells like an idiot while doing no damage whatsoever..

take some Restless Draugr (or better) - if you have just flames early game, you have to spend like 2 entire mana pools to take him down.

in dungeons, it's at least pretty easy to actually HIT with the spell all the time. When you're out in the open, fighting bandits, they will dodge about 90% spells (if you are spamming, because you can't be very accurate holding your mouse steady while you're mashing left-right-left-right-left-right.... while still tying to follow enemies with cursor.