Race/culture specific armor mods

jpmonteith

So I'm wondering about mods that could add armor sets that are asthetically specific to the races and cultures of Tamriel, I'm been wondering about this sorta thing for a while, and I know about the local guards mod that gives town guards a unique set of armor for each town, and I know about about the RealSwords mods that each basically program a buncha' weapons that would be sorta specific to each race, and even the goblins (I kinda disagree with the argonian pack to be honest, none of them seem marshy, or tribally enough in my opinion). I like the idea of each race of Tamriel having their own styles in their armor and weapons; I just wish it'd be implemented, probably along with clothing, just so not all races are pretty much the same minus body shape, and specialties.

As well as argonian weapons that seem to match a tribal look, too, and maybe some kahjiit weapons like maybe a curved sword where the edge of the blade is inward to resemble a cat claw, and possibly a fist weapon to boot. I think argonian weapons should have a look about them like maces are hammers made from sticks/bones and rocks; axes are branches/bones with either flint, or obsidian attached and they're probably fragile but highly damaging; daggers could probably be branches that had branches branching off them and they've all have been widdled to each have a sharp point, or it could be like a hard, thorny root; and then swords could also be the same, probably built with bits of obsidian, or be a thorny root, or branch; bows and arrows would probably be something like a long flexible enough stick/bone, with a vine for the string, and the arrows are made from thorny vines or sticks or bones, and they each have a poison or disease property to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided too look up Elder Scrolls: Online's take on argonian weapons, and armor. was a lot different than what I had expected. I was expecting primitivity, like rocks, flints, sticks and bones. Instead, apparently by "tribal" they did mean general tribal, they meant Aztec, or Inca, something along those lines instead.