Steam Update

sworddragon

It's another Beta and the full patch seems to have been pushed back to next week. Pitch forks and torches?

Update 1/30: A third beta update (1.4.21) is now available on Steam. The update features one new change:

• Fixed bug related to hitching between cell boundaries.

We really appreciate the feedback from our Steam Beta. We anticipate the 1.4 update going live next week for all on the PC and being sent to the console manufacturers. The Creation Kit won’t be far behind.

http://www.bethblog.com/

This does require pitch forks and torches, slacking bethesda said January:and January it shall be!

bah, SKSE will probaly be incompatible again, and that for 1 bugfix

There is no way to satisfy everybody... I do agree it's frustrating, just than having been on the "development" side on my professional career and having to face user's expectation does not help to me being at easy blaming them for trying hard to avoid previous mistakes.

but yes, it's is indeed frustrating. Steam had nothing to say about the patch before downloading and installing it. OK I did agree with the beta test but they should have a few words about what is going on in their news for the game.

the patch not being yet the final signs of they want to test it a bit more after that last change or have already something they need to polish. That hitching was indeed annoying.

Edited by nosisab