Barebones RP Alt Start

Rennn

I'd like someone to make a mod where you start the game in any small village. I don't care which one, but some possibilities are Riverwood, Sarethi Farm, or Ivarstead. Any small village or farm will be fine. I don't care if the main story is axed or broken (If I ever want to play it again, I'll just disable the mod and start a new profile), because the role play possibilties offered by not having a Dragon torch everyone and by not sitting through a half hour of story exposure and legendary events would be worth it. There's no need to add anything really. Showracemenu works perfectly well for customization. If it's possible to just stick the character in a small village upon start, with no tutorials of any kind, that would be ideal.

This would almost certainly be easier with the CK, but it's still so simple...

Thanks for your time.

Not a problem, if anyone does this. (I'd do it myself if I knew how)

I can take story things like word walls out later myself, after we get the CK. For now it's most important to get rid of the tutorial and the linear start. I'm just not sure how to do this without having a Creation Kit, and since it's been delayed again, I'm here. :)

Edited by Rennn

If nobody intends to make this, would anyone at least point me in the right direction so that I can do it myself? I remember in Morrowind there were coordinates for where you started the game. I doubt it's that simple here, but I need some information if anyone knows anything about it.