Wierd Num vertices in _0.nif and _1.nif

galy3

Hi!

I have a wierd vertices number when I export from 3dsmax, I try every thing I can, (I try morph, by hand and a automatic plugin(call SoMuchMorpher), but I still got 2 differents vertices number in nifskope.

One of my nitrishape is call clothbody, this one is ok! Get: 1194 in my nif 0 and 1, the next is rosearmor the nif 0 have 6146 vertices and nif 1 have 6150 vertices. And Yes! both of them have the same vertices numbers in 3dsmax max files and 3ds files(I try) So it means... by exporting, Is that possible something, somewhere, can change the vertices num?

Thank and sorry for my english.. I am trying.

Have you tried the "so much morpher" plugin? it might help out a little.

Im currently using blender, so i got no plugins for it, but i miss 3ds max's soft selection, makes moving verts a lot easier :/

Yes I try SomuchMorpher. There a lot of people who seen to have problem with this plugin, also not work if you have your own skin modifier. The weird thing is in max the morpher work perfect, I also export without weld vertex option, the nif 0 still have 4 more vertices.

If your fairly sure that everything is the same on export and if the Verts and triangles are the same in the .nifs and it still is is having problem with the verts try coping the dismemberment in the . Nifs sections that seam to be the problem from the _0 to the _1.

I'm using blender. and i found that when i was importing and exporting it was changing the verts only on my dismemberment section.

I'll tell ya a 113 tries and hours of going through the nifs checking that everything was the exact same on the _0 and _1 will almost drive you insane. :wallbash: :thumbsup:

Ok! It may so! It may sound absurd, but thank to jgreybear, I give it a try and it dam! It drive me like crazy... But I found something in to max. Here the solution;

If you apply a poly edit just before dismemberment you get new vertices in a second. But If you apply a mesh edit, there is no problems! It look I can do every thing without prob, you just have to avoid poly edit at the end.