Weather - All Natural v1.33

Cutterboy

Hello folks,

I made a brandnew and clean Oblivion installation with all DLC, SI, the latest patches and also the UOP patches with updates. After this I started an old savegame and made a new one. Then I have installed the latest version of OBMM (extended) and OBSE. After this I have installed All Natural v1.33 with OBMM (extended) and started a savegame in Aleswell. At the beginning everything seems to be working fine, but I found out that the indoor sound does not work - no sound of falling raindrops on the roofs and no sound of thunderstorms inside the buildings. Another thing is strange: Rain in the doors of the cathedrals and some other buildings. o_O Well, I don´t use Wrye Bash, but it should be no problem. Maybe I´m wrong. The manual of Wrye Bash is a horror for me, because my English is not as good as necessary to understand how this program exactly works. This makes things very tough for me. I used the original and new Oblivion.ini and also my old tweaked one. No chance. I tried really everything to find out the reason of this problem. I hope someone can help me. I´m grateful for every hint. Thank you very much.

Greetings to the community

Bruno :-)

Edited by Bruno Becker

You HAVE to use wrye bash to use All Natural - but it's not that hard:

1 - Download and install wrye bash

2 - Run your load order through BOSS

3 - Launch wrye and turn lock times off

4 - Find the bashed patch in your list and rightclick > rebuild patch

5 - Select all import options and the options in them, execpt for import names which is optional

6 - All tweaks are optional, but worth a look

7 - Select build patch and wait for it to finish

8 - Make sure that bashed patch is last in your load order [it is by default] and activated

9 - Launch oblivion and see if the problem is still there

You HAVE to use wrye bash to use All Natural - but it's not that hard:

1 - Download and install wrye bash

2 - Run your load order through BOSS

3 - Launch wrye and turn lock times off

4 - Find the bashed patch in your list and rightclick > rebuild patch

5 - Select all import options and the options in them, execpt for import names which is optional

6 - All tweaks are optional, but worth a look

7 - Select build patch and wait for it to finish

8 - Make sure that bashed patch is last in your load order [it is by default] and activated

9 - Launch oblivion and see if the problem is still there

Dear Friend,

I´m very glad to tell you that your advise was very helpful. :thumbsup: I have no real idea how WRYE BASH exactly works, but now ALL NATURAL v1.33 has full indoor weather sound. Thank you very much for your help. Is it possible to ask you again, if I get some problems with the options of WRYE BASH? Thank you very much.

My best regards

Bruno

Edited by Bruno Becker