Unnecessary Violence II is the best thief-related mod of all time.

JackTownsend

Animated wall climbing + enter any window.

I've been experimenting and I realized that you really can enter ANY window and you'll be placed on the opposite side on the interior, almost every time. Even windows modded into the game. The windows in Elsewyr, in Valenwood, even Morroblivion (who's windows I believe are converted from Morrowind.)

How does someone even CODE that? I've never seen anything like that in a TES mod. The throwing, new moves, dodge animations, dual wielding, decapitations, bullet time are all basically icing on the cake next to that feature.

It's completely changed how I play the game.

Best mod of all time.

Edited by JackTownsend

Modding is not about coding Oblivion into submission - it's about tricking the player into thinking you did ;)

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not belittling what sounds like an expertly made mod. Sometimes the "simple" option requires some unprecedented innovation on the modder's part. That is the beauty of implementation 8)

i play hth and i think the grapples shouldn't be there in the first place, as it beats the purpose of achieving HTH master level to get knock out and paralyzing capabilities. Now everyone could make knock outs like taking candy from a baby. i felt the author did not take this things into consideration. Edited by urboyfriend

i play hth and i think the grapples shouldn't be there in the first place, as it beats the purpose of achieving HTH master level to get knock out and paralyzing capabilities. Now everyone could make knock outs like taking candy from a baby. i felt the author did not take this things into consideration.

So just don't use the grappling moves.....