Who wants their name on a weapon?

Mironic

Hey, im making weapons.... a lot of them...

alright if you want your name on a weapon heres what i need

---------------------------------------

Name Desired:

Description:

a mark of some sort? (optional)

Kind of weapon: (Staff, bow, dagger, Glaive, Great Glaive, Shortsword, 2hSword, axe and so on...)

Enchantment:?

:3 now since your only getting name desired and description and a mark... i will use my artistic freedom and model the weapon to what i feel like your power would ho into

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane

If description meaning the look or something, just anything you can use your imagination on idk preferably something dark or evil?

No mark

Onehanded

Drain Health

Hey thanks for doing this as well, awesome idea.

Name : Mohawk

Description : Redguard from Hammerfell that used to work undercover for the Imperials when the Great War was still on. After it finished he was dimissed for being "too old" at the age of 24.

Truth was that the Imperial Office of Hammerfell wanted him out of the way cause he was to discover secrets that were not to be found. Before leaving he found out the secrets anyway

and he was taken away by the guards to public execution. He had 2 knives by the name of SHA and IRA.

Kind of Weapon : Dual Daggers one with embed SHA and the other IRA.

Enchantment : Possibly something that kills imperials faster, but if you can't do that, i'd go for mehrunes dagon enchantment. Thank you. Btw, character is level 53 atm. Do as you wish.

Tkx in advance.

Kane

If description meaning the look or something, just anything you can use your imagination on idk preferably something dark or evil?

No mark

Onehanded

Drain Health

One handed Sword, Dagger... axe?

Name: Sin

Description: "When the assassin Midnight disappeared, the only thing remaining was her beloved sword - a relic from her first kill".

Appearance: Dark and elegant - use your imagination

Mark: this - only if you can (its quite detailed) and preferably on the hilt

Type of Weapon: One-Handed

Enchantment: (Optional) Increases in damage the more people you kill (only if you can script it, don't mind if you can't)

(If you can't do the above) - Paralyse (duration is up to you)

Thanks

Name: Sin

Description: "When the assassin Midnight disappeared, the only thing remaining was her beloved sword - a relic from her first kill".

Appearance: Dark and elegant - use your imagination

Mark: this - only if you can (its quite detailed) and preferably on the hilt

Type of Weapon: One-Handed

Enchantment: (Optional) Increases in damage the more people you kill (only if you can script it, don't mind if you can't)

(If you can't do the above) - Paralyse (duration is up to you)

Thanks

wont be able to do complex super stuff till dev tool comes out lolz

but yeah i can do the rest other then the increases in damage part lol

Edited by Mironic

Kane

No mark

Onehanded

Drain Health

One handed Sword, Dagger... axe?

Sword and by reading that guys description I feel a bit dumb now lol. Considering that if it's possible, can you make two onehanded swords? The other name would be Gibson. They would both look alike but with different colors maybe? The story would be about some guy who had split persona and was cursed into a sword thus putting each persona into one sword. I'm horrible at story-telling :P

Name Desired:Soul Breaker

Description:A dark malevolent yet elegant entity who stalks the night seeking his prey

a mark of some sort? The mark of chaos

Kind of weapon: Longsword one handed kinda like a scimitar but not as bulky something like a elven sword maybe with serrated edges

Enchantment: Does more damage to undead if possible

Name: The Axis Terror

Description: A black blade with a sharp edge on one side, and a jagged tearing edge on the other.

Mark: A red symbol of a Scythe that has a blade that curved and reaches down to almost touch it's own handle, and on the opposite side of the pole of the Scythe, a Crescent moon to form a complete circle.

Weapon: One handed blade, Maybe a Katana with an opposite jagged edge?

Enchantment: Soul steal and Lightning damage.

Edited by Axisdeath

Haha awesome idea.

Name: LuDux

Description: Forged from the bills of the rare duck-billed fire bee!

Mark: Wasp or a bee, possibly fire, maybe a duck?

Kind: Dagger, possibly stinger-like

Enchantment: Minor fire and poison damage?

Edited by LuDux