Need to find the base vanilla textures.

badbloodyautja

Awe man, that's just bullshit the overloaded size of the game & it's memory/exe functionality in reguard to optimization of process in gathering data to be put to use, as well as culling it, related to the saving & loading of Savegames. So I mean, hypothetically. You would just try another savegame or start a new game and notice how it doesn't do that s#*! anymore. At some point I postulate, that you were killed an reloaded a save game instead of closing the application ever 4-8 hours or more often, along with rebooting the computer around the same time lengths. You know, or for example, using a total, total, totally massive shitpile of content you dumped on top of a game, and asked it to do the whole commercial digital entertainment thing. You know, in between all that horseshit, it was reloading an glitched. It will do this even if it's nearing a 100% clean install, to which I would guess it would be related to the very large amount of data used for the game, Hell this FO4 is over a 100Gb, which brings in it's own problems, but you could look in Skyrim data to see if it's a Creation Engine thing. I've never seen it there though. So I figured it was the updated & more efficient .exe But anyway, yeah reloading after death causes that, even on full savegames. It's a glitch, if it gets locked in, only one way to fix it, roll back. You know, relaunch the game if you die and such. I mean it doesn't happen that way, but still allows unpaused full save ~forcesave or Exitsave which is also a full savegame, prolly paused too, which makes it better IMO.