This Game really needs you ! (Modders)

anomalic

Hello all,

omg i love this game. as a huge fan of the entire series im really happy with the gameplay and all...

but....

omg this character creation really sucks. the design, choices, everything !

this is why i really want to motivate you, no, beg you, to make some great mods like for the former games or DragonAge Inquisition.

what i really need is:

-hairs

- more slider options for custom faces

- Skins

- and many more prettiness !

okay .... i.... need... a beautiful avatar ! Please help all the disappointed gamers out there and proof once more, that the PC is the best gaming platform :)

i thank you all, so much !

;-)

This game needs a lot of help from modders definitely. Need some new texture, fixes (like for the eyes), new inventory, definitely a better character customization (I mean seriously the hairs look like they have been made 20 years ago >.>).

I am so annoyed EA pushed the release...

Modders: show EA how it is done! I love you modders :*

The REAL mod Andromeda needs is to fix gameplay issues, of course lights and skins are not the best possible BUT we need someone give us back the control of the battlefield and tactics giving us back the control of "stop-time" and making power combos with the compaions. Until this will happens, Andromeda is just another TPS without tactics controls.

The REAL mod Andromeda needs is to fix gameplay issues, of course lights and skins are not the best possible BUT we need someone give us back the control of the battlefield and tactics giving us back the control of "stop-time" and making power combos with the compaions. Until this will happens, Andromeda is just another TPS without tactics controls.

im sorry to disagree. but i really like the fights in ME:A - it seems to be a discussion of taste.

who knows...

but i never hear somebody saying, the characters are nicely done. so.... thats why i see the priority in that ;)

Does anyone know if Voider's working on a tool?

He's not. I asked him and he said "Nope." The DAITools should work with MEA with a bit of tweaking but no-one seems to be taking up the mantle.

Does anyone know if Voider's working on a tool?

He's not. I asked him and he said "Nope." The DAITools should work with MEA with a bit of tweaking but no-one seems to be taking up the mantle.

That's sad :( I would if I knew how to. I really hope someone will.