CK Update

gengrimm

http://www.bethblog.com/2012/02/01/first-look-creation-kit-and-skyrim-workshop/

The Creation Kit and Skyrim Workshop (mods.elderscrolls.com) are nearly here! To get PC players ready for its release, watch our preview video and check out a new diary from Production Director Ashley Cheng.

As much as info on what the CK is like is a great boon over radio silence; I'd much rather have them just release the CK insteed of doing this PR tension bulding crap.

Edited by gengrimm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the good thing is that it's incredibly similar to GECK so it will be easy to use, at least for me. And I really like the real-time shadows in the render window. That Steam Workshop part is not interesting however since I have no intention of using it.

Never touched a Bethesds modding tool, but whatever comes my way will anyways be 100 times better than Dragon Age: Origin's toolset.

I like the Steam Workshop idea. Looks like something even my little brother can use. It won't take Nexus' place anyways, so I wonder why it's such a problem for some.

Edited by GisleAune

@myrmaad I'm not surprised, I'm just glad they finally showed us how it looks and since it's basically a better looking version of the GECK I now know I don't have much to learn.