1.4 Patch?

AurianaValoria1

Now it won't launch, probably due to some conflicting mod. I set the darn thing not to update for this very reason, aargh!

That is exactly what i was afraid off.Damn i hope mines starts up alright.I know SKSE won't be worth a damn now until it gets updated to reflect this new patch. :armscrossed:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine launches...and the Data Files looks different. It's reflecting what they said about the Steam Workshop, with a subscribed column...

There's also no "load loose files" option. Doesn't look like there's a need to now, though.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Yup, mine has sneakily updated after i set the game NOT to auto-update. Now it won't launch, probably due to some conflicting mod. I set the darn thing not to update for this very reason, aargh!

It won't launch because the very first thing Steam does is corrupt the game.exe when it starts downloading a patch.

For future reference, Steam does NOT honor the "do not update this game" setting if Steam itself is in online mode.

Mine has not updated. I was opted into the Beta program previously but when I reopened Steam after a PC reboot I was not opted in. I just started the game and the version number had not changed, I cannot seem to update.