Livelier Skyrim

xNirvanex12

Hey guys, I remember playing Oblivion feeling lonely. I finally found a mod that gave twice as many people in Oblivion than it did before, which helped with the feeling. Another mod i found was a mod that made merchants actually travel between cities to sell and buy, you were able to buy from them as well. Not only did merchants walk in between cities, but normal people did as well. There was another mod that put Khajiit as thieves in every city, that stopped you and asked for money in exchange for letting you live. Many more mods as well that made Oblivion more lively. Now in Skyrim, im starting to feel that loneliness feeling once more. When i heard solitude was the capital city of the imperial legion, i was expecting a city with many many people, activity in every corner. Instead i received a quiet city with little action. I am requesting a mod or mods that will make Skyrim more lively. Imagine arriving at a city at night and entering it's gates, as soon as you step in you get stopped by a thief giving you the option to pay up or die. Also those long walks in between cities no longer feeling like your the only person in all of Skyrim that walks around. Meeting traveling merchants along the way, or day to day ordinary folks. Imagine Solitude with a great amount of people, bumping into you as you move around the city. A cool mod that i would also love is a mod that allowed festivals and holidays. Tamriel has many holidays but none are ever celebrated. Imagine a cool festival in cities all over Skyrim with decorations hung around buildings and maybe even lower prices in all stores. People dancing in the heart of the city, competition games like dueling or even archery contests and winning prizes at the end. And what kind of festival would it be without a Jarl's feast. Those are all ideas i have for Skyrim mods as soon as the Creation Kit releases. If any of you guys have more ideas, please post them. I also hope these ideas are created in the future. Thank you all :)

This has my approval. I'd like to see more hunting parties, more people traveling around, and I'd like to see the Khajiit traders have an actual freaking thing to carry those tents and all.

WiS already has meeting more enemies covered, but I'm all for more friendlies also, along with the celebrations and more people in cities. Seems like we only ever see the same people over & over... Which is fine in small places like Riverwood, but I expect many more people to be in big cities. This would definitely add some life and immersion to the game!

Hey, thanks guys for replying. Yeah like i said, i would love to have future mods like these for Skyrim in the future. Hopefully some modders out there will make it happen. Elder scrolls has the greatest modders in the world and i wouldnt be surprised if these ideas get created. If any of you have more ideas, please feel free to post them. Thank you :)

I think there should be more "special" NPCs, you know? Like Talsgar the Wanderer.

Maybe some kind of friendly Necromancer who wanders around with his two Dead Thralls? I don't know.

/100%support. Skyrim feels way too empty for such an awesome and beautiful game. Solitude i was hoping would be like this massive epicenter, but feels like some small town. I would like to see a massive lively marketplace like how you see in movies, with vendors and wares from all over Tamriel.

Indeed, needs to be much more lively and busy...

Not just with the amount of people, but what happens as well, I mean when your done with the civil war quest it like the only thing that happens is the guards get a new uniform...thats it.

I'd like to see a DRAMATIC change in lifestyle, I mean the Stormcloaks want to enforce the old nordic way of life, why dont we see that!!!

or like public executions and stuff, when the imperials take over riften , just a change of uniform, we dont see thieves guild members being arrested(we see thieves attacking things) but no executions or public humiliation.