Where is Mrs. Stormcloack, Ulfric's Wife?

CyrusAmell

Someone needs to make a mod in which you finally meet the wife...or finally see why he has no wife...or finally see that he is gay...or finally see that he offed the wife for insurance...or finally see <insert reason here>.

i think that there should be a mod to have the option of marrying him with actual ingame results, such as respect and effects on story

Not so. Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone* of Morthal is married. Her husband is her steward, Aslfur. Given their difference in age/appearance, I originally thought he was married to her daughter, Idgrod the Younger. There is also their much younger son, Joric, who is affected by the magic in his family's bloodline.

Jarl Korir of Winterhold (nasty man) is married to his housecarl, Thaena.

Then there is (Kynareth save us) Maven Black Briar, whose family tree creation kit data is severely messed up. Basically, Hemming might be her son or her husband, or he might be her son with whom she created the rest of her children with. :sick: It's confusing, to put it lightly. Read the discussion page for Maven on the Skyrim Wiki for more information.

If the second part of the Boethiah quest had not been cut (which would have you kill Elisif), either Erikur or Bryling could become Jarl of Solitude. In Bryling's case, she may have chosen to marry her secret lover, Falk Firebeard.

*Fun fact: Did you know that Jarl Idgrod was originally the Stormcloak candidate for Morthal? In the released game, they make her the Imperial candidate, which I hate, because then she takes off for the Blue Palace forever. Both Ulfric and Elisif have terrible taste when it comes to choosing Jarls. They should let the Dragonborn choose, after all, we travel the province and actually know the people! :thumbsup:

Edited by Lollia