request for an Armour Mesh/texture

tnu

i am sorry for all my impossible suggestio ns i n the past and i'm taking some advice and requesting a mod that adds the NPCs for the charecters of Yoroiden-Samurai Troopers/Legendary Armor Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors.

just add the NPC's and the Armours i am not asking for anything specail just the Models/textures for the NPC's/Creatures/Armour/weapons (The only real Creatures would be White Blaze and Black Blaze)

I really am just making an idea and asking for this as a resource to add enchantments and scripts to.

just for examples of what i might apply to them.

Wildfire Armour: Resist Fire plus the spell Flare Up Now a moderet Fire Damege spell

Inferno Armor prehaps a more powerful resist fire along with soem penaltys to counter it's power and balence it as well as Rage of Inferno a powerful (overpowerd prehaps) Fire Damege spell

Paired Katana: Fire Damege

Swords of Fervor: More powerful Fire Damege

Infact i might just make the Inferno armour ans sword bound armour/weapon greater powers to offset the power

Armour of the Halo: Light

Nodachi: Turn Undead + Shock Damege

Torrent Armour and Jumonji Yari: i'm not sure what i'm going to do with these prehaps for the Torrent Armour i'll add a water breathign enchantment

Hardrock Armour: Prehaps resist normal weapon/fortafy endurence/ fortify strenthg/ fortify health. as well as the spell ron Rock Crusher being bound to it i am thinking of the Rock Shower effect inthe Hilarity Mod

Sanjiegun (i know this is VERY limited if not impossible just puting it up)

Strata Armour Bound Arrows of Shock Wave mass effect shock damge arrows prehaps other things

Hankyu Light/Shock Damege

Cruelty Armour: Quake with Fear a demoralize spell

Kusarigama: will coinside with the Cruelty Armour. and again i have my doubts o n the possibilitys of this one)

Corruption Armour: Resist Frost Black Lightning Flash Shock Damege Spell

Nodachi: Frost Damege

Illusion Armour: Fortify Illusion + Web of Deception a fairly powerful spell that casts a random illusion effect or brings down a minue of the illusion effects to cast.

Six Kama: one of a number of Illusion efdfects which i'll decide as i go along. if i'm right about the suggestion of the name i could apply a diffrent illusion effect or combinatio n of illusion effects to them

Poison: Resist Poisen

Six Katana: each Katan would have a diffrent dameging effect like the poisens in the game and one with a specceail poisin called

Snake Fang Strike instant kill or exicute poisend apple script on strike

Like i said i want to work with the enchantments mysellf i just need the models/textrues/meshes for all the stuff

Archived